simpler & clearer
Worried about fees and charges on your child’s savings?
Unlike some other providers, we don’t bury our fees deep within the fine print, only to surprise you with charges when you make any changes or try to leave.
At Foresters, our Junior ISAs are free from charges in the first year, and we don’t charge other hidden fees that could eat away at your savings. Making us one of the best value actively managed stocks and shares Junior ISAs on the market.
Savings you could make with our charges
With our Junior ISA charging structure, if you made a single contribution of £1,000 this may grow to £2,020 after 18 years, compared to £1,830 with an annual management charge of 1.5%. This is a 23% higher growth!
Setting up a monthly contribution of £50 (increasing each year by 2.5%) your savings may grow to £18,900 after 18 years, compared to £18,000 with an annual management charge of 1.5%. This is a 19% higher growth!
Figures are based on assumption of a 5% growth a year (before charges), no charges for the first year and a 1% charge thereafter and that charges do not change. We have used a 1.5% annual management charge as this is the maximum stakeholder charge. They are only examples and are not guaranteed. The value of your investment can fall as well as rise, and as with all stock market investments you may get back less than paid in. Inflation would reduce what you could buy in the future.
Our Junior ISA is designed to be a straightforward and flexible way to invest for your child’s future. Not only do we offer you our experience, financial strength and reliability, we also offer the expertise of Schroders – one of the world’s leading independent investment managers.
There are no charges for the first year, making it one of the best value actively managed Stocks and Shares Junior ISAs on the market. What’s more, its quick and easy to set up and can all be managed online.
Your savings will be balanced between stocks and shares and fixed interest holdings by the experienced fund management team at Schroders, giving the potential for a good balanced return. Don’t forget that the value can fall as well as rise. So, whether you want to transfer your existing Junior ISA, set up a new one or even transfer a Child Trust Fund to us, we could be the choice for you.
If your child doesn’t need the money when they reach 18, the plan will automatically roll over into an Adult ISA.
We are a mutual driven to share, not shareholder driven
Our products benefit both your family and your community. We champion the wellbeing of families through quality financial products, unique member benefits and inspiring community activities.
We share our financial strength with more than one million members across the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States. Forester Life is responsible for over £3bn assets under management and is part of Foresters, the international financial services organisation.
- Professionally managed by Schroders – Your savings are balanced between stocks and shares and fixed interest holdings by the experienced fund management team at Schroders.
- Flexible – It’s up to you. Save as little as £10 a month, make single contributions – or both; up to £4,080 this financial year.
- Clear, low capped charges – The only charge is an annual management charge of 1%, and 0% for the first 12 months. Unlike some other providers, we don’t charge entry, exit or transfer fees.
- Manage your account online – View and add contributions at any time. Your family and friends can also contribute – it makes a great gift.
- Keeping up with inflation – We can automatically increase the amount of your regular savings each year to help your contributions keep pace with inflation
Already have an online account?
Make it easier to open and top-up your child’s plan.
Sign in to My Plans >
Or call us on:
0333 600 0333
Local rates apply