What might I get back from my Plan?
The Forester Life ISA is a medium to long-term stakeholder investment scheme and as such meets the standard for ‘capped charges’. There is an annual charge of 1.5% of the value of the funds you accumulate, dropping to 1% after 10 years. If your fund is valued at £250 throughout the year, this means that we charge £3.75 that year. If your fund is valued at £500 throughout the year, this means that we charge £7.50 that year. After 10 years these deductions would reduce to £2.50 and £5.00 respectively.
Every year we will send a statement showing the value of the plan.
- For the purpose of the projections, monthly amounts assume an automatic increase of 2.5% per annum, except for £1,250, which is 2.0% per annum.
- These figures are only illustrative and not guaranteed. You could get back more or less than this and you may get back less than you paid in. What you will get back depends on how your investment grows and on the tax treatment of the investment. Investments can go down as well as up.
- Inflation would reduce what you could buy in the future.
- These illustrated figures should be studied in conjunction with the Key Features and Terms & Conditions of the Forester Life ISA.
- Information is based on our understanding of current legislation and HM Revenue and Customs practice, and may be subject to change. Taxation will depend on individual circumstances.