Thank you for considering a Forester Life Individual Savings Account (ISA).
It’s a tax-efficient way to save for your and your family’s future, and is designed to provide flexible terms, low charges and medium to long-term growth in risk-controlled funds. As a mutual organisation, Foresters always has its members’ best interests at heart and is driven to share, not shareholder driven.
Even if you already have a Cash ISA, there’s real growth potential with a Forester Life Stocks and Shares ISA.
Some of our benefits include:
- Save up to £15,240 tax-free
- Capped annual management charge. No other charges to you
- No fuss, no hassle; it’s simple and straightforward
- Apply and manage your account online
- Save from as little as £20 a month, make single contributions, or both
- Ability to change contributions or make withdrawals at any time
- We automatically increase your regular savings each year to help keep pace with inflation
Did you know?
- You can save up to £15,240 a year to provide a tax-free lump sum
- You can open a Stocks and Shares ISA even if you have a Cash ISA, as long as the combined amount does not exceed £15,240
- You can transfer your existing ISAs to us, both Stocks and Shares ISAs and Cash ISAs, with no charge from Foresters
Transfer your Cash or Stocks and Shares ISA to Foresters >
Already have an online account?
Sign in to My Plans and make it easier to open and top-up your plan.
Login to My Plans >
Quick and easy to apply.
What you’ll need:
- Your National Insurance (NI) number
- Your bank details
- Your Debit Card (if you wish to make a single contribution this way)