a head start
Transferring your Child Trust Fund (CTF) or a Junior ISA to a Forester Life Junior ISA is simple and can be done online in a few minutes.
Why a Forester Life Junior ISA?
Our Junior ISA is designed to be a straightforward way to invest in child savings. It is designed for saving over the medium to long-term, investing in both stocks & shares and fixed interest bonds, giving the potential for a good balanced return. Don’t forget that the value can fall as well as rise.
Features of transferring to our Junior ISA include:
- Simple to transfer – It only takes a few minutes to transfer online. We make no charge for the transfer.
- Professionally managed by Schroders – Your savings are balanced between stocks and shares and fixed interest holdings by the experienced fund management team at Schroders.
- Flexible – It’s up to you. Save as little as £10 a month, make single contributions – or both; up to £4,080 this financial year.
- Clear, low capped charges – Unlike some other providers, we don’t charge entry, exit or transfer fees.
- Manage your account online – View and add contributions at any time. Your family and friends can also contribute – it makes a great gift.
- Keeping up with inflation – We can automatically increase the amount of your regular savings each year to help your contributions keep pace with inflation
- Continue saving – If your child doesn’t need the money when they reach 18, the plan will automatically roll over into an Adult ISA.
About Foresters Financial
We are a mutual driven to share, not shareholder driven
Forester Life is part of Foresters Financial an international financial services organisation, which has a history of operating for over 140 years. We are responsible for funds under management of over £3.7bn in the UK and over £25.8bn across the whole organisation.
We share our financial strength with more than three million customers across the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States. Safeguarding their interests is at the heart of what we do. We invest time and money in ways we can work together to make a difference.
Join the mutual who look after the savings needs of over a million children in the UK by transferring your child’s savings to Foresters.
Or call us on:
0333 600 0333
Local rates apply