Thank you for considering a Forester Life Savings & Investment Plan.
The Forester Life Savings & Investment Plan is designed to provide flexible terms, low charges and medium to long-term growth in risk-controlled funds. If you are not eligible for the Forester Life Individual Savings Account (ISA), or you want to invest more than the maximum ISA limit, our Savings & Investment Plan offers a straightforward, low-cost way for you to build up regular savings and/or single contributions. As a mutual organisation, Foresters always has its members’ best interests at heart and is driven to share, not shareholder driven.
Even if you already have a Cash or Stocks and Shares ISA, you can still have a Savings & Investment Plan.
Some of our benefits include:
- No fuss, no hassle; it’s simple and straightforward
- No maximum amount, save and invest as much as you want
- Apply and manage your account online
- Save from as little as £20 a month, make single contributions, or both
- Ability to change contributions or make withdrawals at any time
- Capped annual management charge. No other charges to you
- We automatically increase your regular savings each year to help keep pace with inflation
Did you know?
- You can open a Savings & Investment Plan regardless of any ISAs you may have
- You can save from as little as £20
- You are eligible for the Forester Life Savings & Investment Plan if you are aged 16 or over
- The Forester Life Savings & Investment Plan has no specific term, however you should aim to invest for at least five years
- There is no maximum savings limit
- You can have multiple Savings & Investment Plans for different savings goals
Already have an online account?
Sign in to My Plans and make it easier to open and topup your plan.
Login to My Plans >
Quick and easy to apply.
What you’ll need:
- Your bank details
- Your Debit Card (if you wish to make a single contribution this way)